S’mores Brownies recipe marries perfectly the timeless combination of graham crackers, marshmallow and our Bosquet Gluten-Free Brownie mix. Bring the campfire classic to your kitchen all year round.
• Bosquet Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Mix
• 4 Eggs, Large
• 12 T unsalted butter
• 1 cup broken gluten-free graham crackers
• ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 2 cups gluten-free mini marshmallows
1) Preheat oven to 325°F
2) Prepare Bosquet Gluten-Free Brownie Batter as instructed on package
3) Add broken gluten-free graham crackers and chocolate chips to batter and mix well
4) Evenly pour mixture into greased 8”x8” baking pan
5) Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of baking pan comes out clean
6) When the brownies are finished baking and still warm, top with gluten-free mini marshmallows and broil until golden.
7) Once brownies are cool, cut them into squares using a greased kitchen knife.