Bosquet Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix makes pizza night at home happen, even for those with gluten sensitivities.
This mix does not contain yeast, so you save several steps in putting dinner together. Just add oil, egg and water, gently stretch out your dough, top as desired and bake.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Program and produced in a 100% Gluten-Free facility - that means you can enjoy without worry.
Available by the bag or 3 count case.
• Very easy to make - fewer steps than other brands
• No high fructose corn syrup
• No artifical flavors or colors
• Kosher Dairy
GFCP Certified Gluten Free
This versatile gluten-free pizza crust mix can be used to make a variety of great tasting gluten-free dishes. Visit our recipes page for a few tasty ideas!
Pigs In A Blanket
Garlic And Rosemary Breadsticks
Pepperoni And Cheese Calzone
This product was manufactured in our gluten-free facility that has undergone an independent third-party audit to verify our ability to meet the GFCP (Gluten-Free Certification Program) requirements for producing gluten-free products. The GFCP is endorsed by Beyond Celiac and is a food safety-based gluten management system for manufacturers. Our mixes have been laboratory tested and proven to be gluten-free. Aii, Inc., an SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified facility guaranteeing both food safety and quality. We operate under the highest of industry standards provide safe and reliable products.
INGREDIENTS: SWEET BROWN RICE FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN SORGHUM FLOUR, BUTTERMILK POWDER, SUGAR, BAKING POWDER (GLUCONO-DELTA-LACTONE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOPOTASSIUM TARTARE), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, XANTHAN GUM.
• Pizza Dough Mix
• 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
• 1 Egg, Large
• 5 fl. oz. Water
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl and thoroughly mix until dough holds together.
3. Lightly sprinkle surface area with a gluten-free flour and roll out dough with rolling pin to a
12 inch diameter size.
4. Gently place rolled out dough on pizza sheet/stone.
5. Add toppings.
6. Bake pizza for 15-18 min.
7. Remove pizza from oven and cool for 3 min before cutting.
Do Not Eat Raw Pizza Crust.
* TM Trademark of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. Used under license.