Make a batch of Bosquet Gluten-Free Muffin Mix! 1 bag of this easy to use mix makes 10 sweet, golden muffins. Just add eggs, butter and bake. Get creative and add nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit. Available by the bag or 3 count case.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Program and produced in a 100% Gluten-Free facility - that means you can enjoy without worry.
GFCP Certified Gluten Free This product was manufactured in our gluten-free facility that has undergone an independent third-party audit to verify our ability to meet the GFCP (Gluten Free Certification Program) requirements for producing gluten-free products. The GFCP is endorsed by Beyond Celiac and is a food safety-based gluten management system for manufacturers. Our mixes have been laboratory tested and proven to be gluten-free. Aii, Inc., an SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified facility guaranteeing both food safety and quality. We operate under the highest of industry standards provide safe and reliable products.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, SWEET BROWN RICE FLOUR, BROWN RICE FLOUR, BUTTERMILK POWDER, WHOLE GRAIN SORGHUM FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BAKING POWDER (GLUCONO-DELTA-LACTONE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, MONOPOTASSIUM TARTARE), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SALT, XANTHAN GUM.
• Muffin Mix
• 4 Eggs, Large
• 10 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
• 3 fl. oz. Water
• (Optional) Fresh/Frozen Blueberries or Chocolate Chips
• (Optional) Sugar for Topping
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl
and thoroughly mix batter.
3. (Optional) Gently fold in additional ingredients.
4. Line muffin pan with muffin liners and fill up ¾ of the way.
5. (Optional) Sprinkle a thin layer of sugar on top.
6. Bake muffins for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean.
7. Remove muffin pan from oven and let muffins cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Do Not Eat Raw Muffin Batter.
* TM Trademark of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. Used under license.