So fudgy and rich, this brownie mix is for chocolate lovers who can't have gluten. This mix is easy to make and turns out great every time - just mix with eggs and butter and bake. Makes sixteen 2"-square brownies. Available by the bag or 3 count case.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Program and produced in a 100% Gluten-Free facility - that means you can enjoy without worry.
• Can't have gluten? You can still have brownies!
• Intensely chocolatey, moist and delicious
• Easy to make, just add eggs & butter
• Certified Gluten-Free and Kosher Dairy
This product was manufactured in our gluten-free facility that has undergone an independent third-party audit to verify our ability to meet the GFCP (Gluten Free Certification Program) requirements for producing gluten-free products. The GFCP is endorsed by Beyond Celiac and is a food safety-based gluten management system for manufacturers. Our mixes have been laboratory tested and proven to be gluten-free. Aii, Inc., an SQF (Safe Quality Food) certified facility guaranteeing both food safety and quality. We operate under the highest of industry standards provide safe and reliable products.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SWEET BROWN RICE FLOUR, BROWN RICE FLOUR, POTATO STARCH, TAPIOCA STARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BAKING SODA, SALT, UNSALTED BUTTER POWDER, XANTHAN GUM.
• Brownie Mix
• 4 Eggs, Large
• 12 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine all ingredients in bowl and thoroughly mix until blended well.
3. Grease bottom of 8x8” baking pan and add brownie batter evenly.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick (1 inch from the edge of the baking pan) comes out clean.
5. For a cakier brownie, bake for 3-5 minutes longer.
6. For a fudgier brownie, bake for 3-5 minutes less.
7. Cool completely in pan on wire rack before cutting and serving. Yields 16 (2”x2”) brownies.
Do Not Eat Raw Brownie Batter.
* TM Trademark of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. Used under license.